When cooperating with the company Bříza & Trubač, s.r.o. ID: 03715566, with its registered office at Klimentská 1216/46, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague 1, company registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 236531 (the "Company"), you are entrusting us with your personal data. We do our best to make sure that your confidence in us is well-placed and much-deserved. Let us explain how we treat your personal data.
The policy applies to all clients of the company, suppliers, and subscribers and to anyone else who is contacting the Company or sending information hereto by any other means (unless otherwise indicated). This includes anyone who uses the services of the Company or provides services, subcontracts or is in other contractual relations with the Company.
The Company is the data controller. If you would like to contact us and ask us about anything related to the processing of personal data, please use the following contact details:
Tel: + 420 777 60 11 14
Correspondence address: Klimentská 1216/46, 110 00 Praha 1
The company collects the following categories of data:
Information provided on these occasions:
• while entering into a contractual relationship between you and us;
• the information you provide for the implementation of a service - the provision of legal services pursuant to Act No. 85/1996 Coll., on advocacy, as amended (the "Services"). If you provide us with personal information of third parties, please inform them and familiarize them with these personal data processing policies;
• if you contact the Company and seek or offer your services or goods.
Such resources include:
• publicly available resources, including public registers and the Internet, if we necessarily need such data, e.g. for issuing an accounting document;
• information we have received from third parties, such as your employers or co-workers, business partners or other third parties, and which we necessarily need to implement the Services.
The company may combine the information gathered from these sources with other information at its disposal.
The company uses the collected data for the following purposes:
We use the data to prepare the contractual documentation, the amendments of the contracts or their termination.
For that purpose, we necessarily need your personal data to comply with the legal requirements for a conclusion, amendments and termination a contractual relationship.
We use the data to provide service and product delivery from different vendors, if your personal contact information is published on the Internet or if you voluntarily provide us with your personal data at a trade fair, meeting or a similar occasion. We do not consider that as an intervention with your privacy. If it bothers you, please let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of the contact information of the Company to do so.
We use the data for the actual implementation and registration of the Services and related communication with clients, subscribers and suppliers.
For this purpose, we necessarily need your personal data to provide the Service and comply with applicable law.
We use the data to issue invoices and bookkeeping.
For this purpose, we necessarily need your personal data to comply with statutory accounting requirements.
Furthermore, we use your personal data to send you notifications of legal news or the activities of the Company if you have given us a voluntary consent or if we are in a contractual relationship with you, as we reasonably believe, you are interested in the information and the news of the Company. If it bothers you, please let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of the contact information of the Company to do so.
If you attend events of the Company, we may take a photographic or video recording of the event and post these records on the social networking sites of the Company or other marketing materials for information purposes. Records are not made with the intent to process your personal data, but if it were unpleasant, please let us know as soon as possible and we will remove the records, if possible.
If you send us your resume, we will use your data to fill a new job position.
We will process your personal data throughout the selection process unless you give us permission to store your data for a further two years for the possible opening of a new position in the future.
The collected data may be used to investigate or resolve disputes or legal claims relating to business cooperation with the Company or in other cases permitted by applicable law.
The company may share the collected data:
1. With our business partners
The Company may provide information to its employees, suppliers, consultants, software providers and other service providers or business partners if they provide personal data processing services for the Company that the Company cannot provide on its own. In any case, we do not provide your personal data, either for payment or free of charge, to third parties who do not need your data for any purpose.
We would like to assure you that all the contractual partners of the Company are bound by the confidentiality obligation and comply with the applicable privacy laws.
2. For legal reasons or in case of disputes
The Company may share your data if required by law, regulations, service contracts, legal processes or government agencies:
• with the police and courts, state authorities or other third parties, if necessary to enforce our legal claims, if necessary to protect the rights or property of the Company or third parties;
• with other parties in connection with possible mergers of companies, the sale of assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or the transfer of the Company or part of it to the ownership of another company.
3. With your consent
The Company may share your data in other ways if the Company notifies you and you agree.
We process your personal data only in the EU countries. Outside of the EU, we could only use your personal data if it is necessary to provide the Service. In such a case, we will only do so in accordance with applicable law.
1. Storing and deleting data
We keep your personal information for the duration of the contractual relationship with the Company and, by default, ten (10) years after its termination, unless other statutory archiving periods are set. The Company will delete or anonymize your data immediately after your request (except as noted below).
If permitted by law, the Company may retain some data after the retention period, in the following cases:
• If an issue has occurred between the Company and you, such as an unresolved dispute or a legal claim.
• if required by law, or when we keep this information in an aggregated or anonymous form.
• if we need such data for legitimate business purposes.
2. Access to your data
You can contact us at any time free of charge to inquire whether we process your personal data and, if so, request detailed information about this processing. You can use any of the contact information of the Company to do so.
3. Change your data or error in the data
If there is any change in your personal data, such as change of name, change of residence or domicile or e-mail address or telephone number during the duration of the contractual relationship with the Company or if you find that we are working with your outdated or erroneous data, let us know as soon as possible. You can use any of the contact information of the Company to do so.
4. Limitations on data processing
If you believe that:
• We process your inaccurate data,
• processing your data is illegal and you do not want to erase all data,
• We no longer need your data for the above purposes, but you would like to use it for the defense of your legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings,
• You find our messages bothering, although we assumed you might be interested,
you may request us to restrict the processing of only some of your personal data or for just some processing purposes.
5. Data portability
You may contact us at any time so that we pass on your data to a third party according to your specifications.
6. Complaint at the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you believe that we treat your data in violation of law, you may file a complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection at any time.
Valid from: 25 May 2018